Friday, July 20, 2012

Stuffed Pork Chops

My husband plays on a softball league on Thursdays nights, so I try to make something easy for dinner for me and my girls.  Boy, was my husband sorry he wasn't home for dinner last night after I told him what I made.  And he is right to feel that way because it was delicious, my 4 year old daughter could not eat it fast enough!  Other than the yummy taste, there are 2 things that makes this meal great: it's very easy and it only requires 4 ingredients! The stuffing provides a lot of flavor to the pork chops and it also helps keep the meat moist. As you can see from the picture, the edges of the stuffing gets crispy, which is probably my favorite part!


Ingredients:

boneless pork chops
stuffing
Italian dressing
parmesan cheese

Directions:

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.  Prepare your favorite stuffing, mine is Stove Top's Whole Wheat. Tenderize and flatten the pork chops.  Spoon about 1/2 cup of the stuffing onto one end of each pork chop. Fold the other end over and stick a toothpick in to keep it together.  Place on a greased or foil-lined cookie sheet.  Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cooked through. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top and bake an additional 3-5 minutes.  Make sure you remove the toothpick before eating!

2 comments:

  1. These look great!!!!!! I'm going to try them. Keep the post coming. I love them.

    ReplyDelete