Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Best Banana Pancakes. Ever.

My girls and I LOVE pancakes, all different varieties. In fact, I don't think I've made plain pancakes in over 5 years.  Our favorite lately has to be these Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.  I took a basic pancake recipe and turned it into something absolutely delicious, if you like bananas  :)  This recipe makes about 18-20 pancakes, and they freeze very well.  Just pop them in the toaster or microwave to reheat!


Banana Oatmeal Pancakes

Ingredients:
1 cup flour
1T sugar
2t baking powder
1/4t salt
1 egg, beaten
1 cup milk
2T oil
2 bananas, cut up or mashed
1t vanilla
dash of cinnamon

Directions:
Combine dry ingredients.  Combine wet ingredients.  Mix dry and wet ingredients.  Pour batter into preheated frying pan.  Cook on low heat to be sure the pancake cooks all the way through the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment